It's time...

... It's time to not sink back to old weights...
... It's time to feel good about the skin you're in...
... It's time to end yo-yo dieting, binge eating, and feeling hungry...
... It's time for sustainable weight loss...

What this blog aims to achieve:

1. An opportunity for me to discuss my own feelings and experiences with weight loss.
2. An opportunity for others to share their own experiences and feelings.
3. An opportunity for us all to get through this together.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm still alive!

Haha,

Just realised it's almost been a year since my last post... I'm still alive, and (as it has in the past) this gap hasn't meant that I've fallen off the wagon. Still the same weight, amazingly...! By the amount of effort it's taken to stay here you'd like i weighed 400 million kilograms...

Things have been a bit tough this year - my course slowly drove me insane as i gave up more and more of my outside life to make time for it... until i had nothing, and was actually living at the hospital (yes, literally)... and understandably every part of me started to scream "got to get out!" I took 6 months off, and have just enrolled for my last two years in semester 1 next year. I'm going to be moving back to the same hospital accommodation, but have given myself a few rules:

1) Spend my free time either studying or talking or eating in the common room (NOT hidden in my bedroom), and don't ever say no to going out with friends (unless i have a really legit reason)

2) don't give up soccer next year, even though it will mean a heck of travelling in the week to normanhurst...

3) go home on weekends...

4) keep working 1 1/2 days a week - say no to uni if you have to... because that time is "Me" time!

sigh i hope my plan works... because i really just want to hurry up and graduate and get out of being a student...!

XOX Nikki

No comments: